Those that know me are aware that I have been dying my fair for years; highlights and full colour, all of which require special care and treatment. I currently dye my hair a dark brown once a month and this is how I have been maintaining my chosen colour...
TIGI Bed Head 'Colour Goddess Shampoo'
I tend to go for a shampoo that is (hopefully) going to maintain my colour for as long as possible, as well as look after my hair in general. This oil infused shampoo by Bed Head does just that. I have been using it for nearly three weeks and have seen great results since starting the treatment; my hair is a lot softer and a lot less brittle. I thought I should also mention that it smells GREAT! The shampoo is listed under 'Colour Care for Serial Hair Abusers' on the website, which says it all really! The 400ml bottle is available on Amazon for around £7.00, I haven't browsed around for any other deals just yet.
TIGI Bed Head 'Colour Goddess Conditioner'
As well as the shampoo, I have always been a firm believer in conditioner. Once I have applied and rinsed the shampoo I then use a generous amount of the Colour Goddess conditioner. Just like the shampoo, the conditioner smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling perfect. The 200ml bottle is available on Amazon for around £5.00. I have also seen the Colour Goddess Miracle Treatment Mask, however I have not tried this myself, I assume it is just as, if not more effective.
TIGI Bed Head 'Glaze Haze' & Tangle Teezer Salon Elite
As an owner of long hair, tangles have become the bane of my life and trying to brush out my hair after it has been washed is a nightmare. I often end up leaving my hair to dry naturally however if I'm in a hurry and need it dried sooner then I'll spray Glaze Haze before brushing with my new Tangle Teezer brush. I've never used a de-tangling product before (oops!) but I can safely say that this makes a lot of difference. Though I am still left with minor knots, the tangle teezer slips easily through the majority of my hair. Plus the fact it's purple is an added bonus!
I'd recommend these products to everyone; yesterday I was told my hair smelt liked chocolate... winner!
xxx
TIGI Bed Head 'Colour Goddess Shampoo'
I tend to go for a shampoo that is (hopefully) going to maintain my colour for as long as possible, as well as look after my hair in general. This oil infused shampoo by Bed Head does just that. I have been using it for nearly three weeks and have seen great results since starting the treatment; my hair is a lot softer and a lot less brittle. I thought I should also mention that it smells GREAT! The shampoo is listed under 'Colour Care for Serial Hair Abusers' on the website, which says it all really! The 400ml bottle is available on Amazon for around £7.00, I haven't browsed around for any other deals just yet.
TIGI Bed Head 'Colour Goddess Conditioner'
As well as the shampoo, I have always been a firm believer in conditioner. Once I have applied and rinsed the shampoo I then use a generous amount of the Colour Goddess conditioner. Just like the shampoo, the conditioner smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling perfect. The 200ml bottle is available on Amazon for around £5.00. I have also seen the Colour Goddess Miracle Treatment Mask, however I have not tried this myself, I assume it is just as, if not more effective.
TIGI Bed Head 'Glaze Haze' & Tangle Teezer Salon Elite
As an owner of long hair, tangles have become the bane of my life and trying to brush out my hair after it has been washed is a nightmare. I often end up leaving my hair to dry naturally however if I'm in a hurry and need it dried sooner then I'll spray Glaze Haze before brushing with my new Tangle Teezer brush. I've never used a de-tangling product before (oops!) but I can safely say that this makes a lot of difference. Though I am still left with minor knots, the tangle teezer slips easily through the majority of my hair. Plus the fact it's purple is an added bonus!
I'd recommend these products to everyone; yesterday I was told my hair smelt liked chocolate... winner!
xxx


Comments
Post a Comment