My latest make-up haul!

For me, make-up has never been a big deal, but I'm starting to see a lot of big names mentioned more and more often these days. I decided to purchase a few products to see what the fuss is really about.


MAC Matte Lipsticks
The colours pictured above are MAC's 'Kushi Kiss' and 'Russian Red', I have also purchased 'Lady Danger' and 'Ruby Woo'. I opted for these colours because when I where lipstick - which isn't necessarily often - I will always go for red or pink (ish) colours. I find that these particular colours compliment my lips and I hope that when I try out these lipsticks for the first time, they will not disappoint.


MAC Lip Liner - 'Red'
To go alongside my new MAC lipsticks, I decided it was time for a new lip liner. Granted, I was pretty much a virgin when it came to lip liner, but purchasing this has made me regret not buying one sooner. I find it so much easier to apply lipstick when I have a line to stick to. A lip liner is definitely as product I would recommend to anyone that uses lipstick on a regular basis.


Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette
Eye-shadow has never been a favourite of mine; I have 'hooded eyes', which means that most of my eyelid is hidden when my eyes are fully open, therefore any eye-shadow I do apply is almost invisible. However, I have heard many good things about Urban Decay and their 'Naked' palettes, which led me to purchase this particular one. Although I have yet to try it, I have been researching the ways in which eye-shadow can be used on hooded eyes and I intend to invest in a primer that will prevent the colour rubbing off too easily. If any body knows of a decent eye-shadow primer, please let me know as I am on the hunt!


Maybelline New York - 'Master Ink' & MAC Waterproof kohl eye-liner
I LOVE my eye-liner, I can't get enough of it. I have been wearing winged eye-liner for years! Up until recently, I had been using Rimmel's liquid eye-liner but whilst I was in the middle of trying new make-up products, I decided that maybe it was time for a new eye-liner too. I opted for this, for no particular reason really. In fact, I was being rushed by my boyfriend who, by this point, was fed up of me dragging him around all the shops! I have been using this eye-liner everyday since purchasing it; the application brush is a lot thinner than the one on Rimmel's product which makes it easier for me to apply a more precise line. I love this new eye-liner and would definitely recommend it to anyone having trouble creating neat, symmetrical wings.
I have also purchased MAC's kohl eye-liner to use on my bottom lid. I would usually go for a pencil but decided to try this out, especially as it claimed to be waterproof. So far, so good. I am pleased with the kohl and plan to keep on using it.

Comments